Board-certified dermatologists in Overland Park, KS offering advanced skin treatments for conditions including skin cancers, inflammatory skin disorders, acne and others.
The dermatology and cosmetology team at College Park Family Care is led by board-certified dermatologists, and includes a pediatric specialist as well as a dedicated MOHS surgeon for advanced skin cancer treatment. We offer the most progressive skin treatments and options to provide our patients with the healthiest and youngest looking skin possible.
Convenience and easy access
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Convenient online scheduling
- Patient Portal – providing you access to your medical records, prescription refills, secure messaging with your provider and more, anytime, from anywhere.
What is a dermatologist?
A dermatologist is a doctor trained to evaluate, diagnose and treat children and adults with benign and malignant conditions of the skin, hair, nails and related areas such as lips. Dermatologists also have additional training and experience in skin cancers, inflammatory skin disorders such as dermatitis, skin biopsies and surgeries of the skin. They also provide cosmetic treatments for skin-related conditions such as hair loss, scars and changes associated with aging.
Conditions treated at College Park Family Care’s Dermatology & Skin Center
The experts of our dermatology and skin care team work together to diagnose and treat a wide variety of skin conditions including:
- Skin Allergies
- Skin Lesions
- Hair Loss
- Moles/Sun Spots
- Skin Cancer (we offer MOHS surgery)
Laser Hair Removal and Cosmetic Procedures
The College Park Family Care Dermatology & Skin Care team also offers a full line of laser hair removal and cosmetic procedures, including:
- Abdomen (navel to pubic bone)
- Arms (upper or lower only)
- Chin (full) & Side Burns
- Feet & Toes
- Legs (Bilateral Lower)
- Linea Alba (“happy trail”)
- Arms (full arm area)
- Chin & Lip
- Chin, Lip & Side Burns
- Hands & Fingers
- Legs (Full)
- Lip (upper)
- Neck (front only or back only)
- Underarms (Axilla)
- Spots (brown, etc.)
- Rosacea (full face)
- Spider Angiomas
- Telangiectasias (clustered tiny blood vessels that cause threadlike red lines or patterns, sometimes known as “spider veins”)
- Therapeutic Botox
- Chemical Peel
- Ear Lobe Repair
- Repair for Rhinophyma (skin disorder marked by a large, red, bumpy or bulbous nose)