The neurology team at College Park Family Care is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients suffering from common neurological disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Our board-certified neurologists are supported by an experienced multi-disciplinary team. Our team has combined experience of more than 40 years and uses advanced treatments and a best-practice-oriented approach to treating neurological conditions.
Our neurologists have earned recognition as a Kansas City Top Doctor for multiple consecutive years.
Convenience and easy access
Our neurology specialists see patients at two convenient locations, Overland Park and Olathe. Both offices have dedicated Headache/Migraine Clinics and the Overland Park location is an accredited Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center designated by the MS Consortium.
Additionally, we provide a Patient Portal, where you can access your medical records, prescription refills, secure messaging with your provider and more, anytime, from anywhere. We also accept most insurance plans.
What is a neurologist?
A neurologist specializes in diagnosing, treating, and managing conditions of the brain and nervous system.
Conditions we treat
College Park neurologists offers general adult neurology outpatient services. Conditions we treat include:
- Acute spinal problems, including pinched nerves in the neck and low back, spinal pain and reduced range of motion
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dementia/memory problems
- Headache/migraine: diagnosis and treatment
- Neuropathy, pinched nerve and muscle disorders: pain, tingling, numbness and even weakness and wasting (thinning of muscles in the feet, forelegs and hands) and/or muscle twitching
- Parkinson’s disease and tremors
- Stroke prevention and after care
- (We are not an acute stroke care center – if you think you are having a stroke, call 911 and be taken to the nearest emergency room. There are many emergent, aggressive steps to help reverse or reduce brain damage)
The Kansas City Multiple Sclerosis Center at College Park Family Care
Our neurology team is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients suffering from MS.
Kansas City Multiple Sclerosis Center is a nationally recognized MS Center by the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers. Our center has been in the Kansas City area for over 15 years and is dedicated to the support and treatment of MS patients using a comprehensive approach.
We are located at the College Park Specialty Center at:
10600 Mastin, Entrance C
Overland Park, KS 66212.
What we offer
- Access to cutting- edge treatment options and clinical trials
- Dedicated MS Research department
- Infusion Center for IV MS medications
- MS Wellness Group for patients, care partners and family
- National MS certified nursing staff
- Nutritional services referral
- Physical therapy referral with access to professionals with MS treatment experience
- Registered dieticians with Functional Medicine/Integrative Medicine approach
Headache clinic at College Park Family Care
At the Headache Clinic at College Park, our team has worked together for over 15 years to bring you the best care possible for management of your migraines by using our vast array of experience and a comprehensive treatment approach.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of medical providers, a nutrition services department, a physical therapy department and our infusion center. Using this approach, our patients get back to enjoying life with fewer to no migraine episodes.
Two convenient locations:
- 10600 Mastin, Entrance C, Overland Park, KS 66212
- 1803 S Ridgeview Rd, Olathe, KS 66062
What we offer
Access to the most cutting edge treatment options and clinical trials - New Episodic Migraine and Chronic Migraine therapies coming soon!
- Access to physical therapy professionals and registered dietitians with a Functional Medicine/Integrative Medicine approach
- Botox® injections
- Infusion Center
- Migraine research (offered at our Overland Park location)
- Nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
From our patients
“Dr. Kaplan is awesome! He is so friendly, knowledgeable, and truly cares about his patients. Dr. Kaplan took a lot of time with me and is very thorough. He took time to answer all my questions and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan and his team. Everyone at college park is very nice and friendly and committed to excellent care of their patients. Thank you!”