The neurology team at College Park Family Care is dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients suffering from common neurological disorders of the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. Our board-certified neurologists are supported by an experienced multi-disciplinary team. Our team has combined experience of more than 40 years and uses advanced treatments and a best-practice-oriented approach to treating neurological conditions.
Our neurologists have earned recognition as a Kansas City Top Doctor for multiple consecutive years.
College Park Family Care Center – Neurology Center
10600 Mastin, Entrance C
Overland Park, KS 66212
Fax: (913) 338-1311
College Park Family Care – Olathe Office
1803 S. Ridgeview
Olathe, KS 66062
Fax: (913) 338-1311
Convenience and easy access
Our neurology specialists see patients at two convenient locations: College Park Family Care Center - Neurology Center in Overland Park, and College Park Family Care – Olathe. Both offices have dedicated Headache Clinics and the Overland Park location is an accredited Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center.
Additionally, we provide a Patient Portal, where you can access your medical records, prescription refills, secure messaging with your provider and more, anytime, from anywhere. We also accept most insurance plans.
What is a neurologist?
A neurologist specializes in diagnosing, treating, and managing conditions of the brain and nervous system.
Conditions we treat
College Park neurologists offers general adult neurology outpatient services. Conditions we treat include:
- Acute spinal problems, including pinched nerves in the neck and low back, spinal pain and reduced range of motion
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dementia/memory problems
- Headache/migraine: diagnosis and treatment
- Neuropathy, pinched nerve and muscle disorders: pain, tingling, numbness and even weakness and wasting (thinning of muscles in the feet, forelegs and hands) and/or muscle twitching
- Parkinson’s disease and tremors
- Stroke prevention and after care
- (We are not an acute stroke care center – if you think you are having a stroke, call 911 and be taken to the nearest emergency room. There are many emergent, aggressive steps to help reverse or reduce brain damage)
The Kansas City Multiple Sclerosis Center at College Park Family Care
Our team at College Park Family Care - Neurology Center in Overland Park has extensive expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients living with multiple sclerosis. For more than 15 years, Kansas City Multiple Sclerosis Center has served patients in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
Learn more about the Neurology Center
What we offer
- Access to cutting- edge treatment options and clinical trials
- Dedicated MS Research department
- Infusion Center for IV MS medications
- MS Wellness Group for patients, care partners and family
- National MS certified nursing staff
- Nutritional services referral
- Physical therapy referral with access to professionals with MS treatment experience
- Registered dieticians with Functional Medicine/Integrative Medicine approach
To schedule an appointment, call (913) 438-0868
Headache Clinic at College Park Family Care
The Headache Clinic is available at both our Overland Park and Olathe locations. Our team has worked together for over 15 years to bring you the best care possible for management of your migraines by using our vast array of experience and a comprehensive treatment approach.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of medical providers, a nutrition services department, a physical therapy department and our infusion center. Using this approach, our patients get back to enjoying life with fewer to no migraine episodes.
What we offer
Access to the most cutting edge treatment options and clinical trials - New Episodic Migraine and Chronic Migraine therapies coming soon!
- Access to physical therapy professionals and registered dietitians with a Functional Medicine/Integrative Medicine approach
- Botox® injections
- Infusion Center
- Migraine research (offered at our Overland Park location)
- Nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
From our patients
“Dr. Kaplan is awesome! He is so friendly, knowledgeable, and truly cares about his patients. Dr. Kaplan took a lot of time with me and is very thorough. He took time to answer all my questions and put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Kaplan and his team. Everyone at college park is very nice and friendly and committed to excellent care of their patients. Thank you!”
via online reviews or patient surveys