60 primary care providers throughout the Johnson County, Kan. area offering comprehensive, compassionate Care with Caring.
The primary care physicians of College Park Family Care Center welcome you to our practice and thank you for the privilege of caring for you and your family. We understand the importance of trust and relationship between a patient and doctor, and are committed to honoring that as we work with you towards your best health. Our goal is to provide exceptional, accessible care for each patient with compassion and a personalized touch – the same brand of care we would like for our own families.
Convenience and easy access
At College Park, we believe in fast, convenient care. We offer services in eight easily-accessible locations across Johnson County, including Lenexa, Overland Park, Stanley and Olathe family practice clinics. Our goal is to get you seen as quickly as possible when your needs arise. We offer:
- Same–day and next–day appointments for urgent needs, and fast appointment availability for routine care
- After–hours family care — learn more about our Walk–in Clinic
- 24/7 access to on-call physicians for problems or emergencies
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Onsite lab and X–ray capabilities
- Convenient online scheduling
- Patient Portal – providing you access to your medical records, prescription refills, secure messaging with your provider and more, anytime, from anywhere.
- Healow App – access your medical information on the go
Seamless, cohesive care
Within College Park Family Care, our goal is to serve as your single resource for care, with your family doctor keeping a close eye on and coordinating that care for you. Our family physician team is supported by colleagues representing a wide range of specialties and convenient, on-site services such as imaging and lab work. Because we share offices with our specialty colleagues, our team is able to communicate quickly and efficiently, and collaborate more closely on your care. All providers have access to your health information through our electronic medical record system, giving you the assurance that whomever you see will have your vital information.
What is a primary care doctor?
Your primary care provider is the doctor who takes care of all your general health needs. He or she specializes in prevention and wellness and provides routine care such as annual physicals and vaccinations. Your primary care physician will help you manage complex conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol, and help you control risk factors that could lead to those conditions. The doctor will also help provide acute care for sudden onset of symptoms (cold, flu, stomachache, etc.). Primary care physicians may be family medicine or internal medicine doctors or in the case of children, pediatricians.
What is a family medicine doctor?
A family medicine or family practice physician is a provider that focuses on comprehensive patient care for all ages, from newborns to seniors. They focus on wellness, but are able to treat a wide-range of medical conditions throughout all stages of life, including care for sudden illnesses. Some of College Park’s family medicine physicians even provide OB care and deliver babies.
Conditions we treat
College Park Family Care primary care physicians are general health practitioners delivering care for acute and chronic conditions including, but not limited to:
- Acute respiratory illnesses and conditions such as bronchitis, cough, laryngitis, pneumonia, sinus infection, sore throat
- Allergies and asthma management
- Diabetes management
- Dizziness, vertigo
- Earaches and infections
- Gastroenterology conditions such as acid reflux and heartburn, constipation, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Headaches and migraines
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- High cholesterol (hyperlipidemia)
- Mental and emotional conditions such as anxiety or depression
- Minor aches, pains and sprains
- Pulmonary issues
- Thyroid disease
- Urinary tract infections